Thursday, October 28, 2004

Repairs and Recusings

I'm told my link to Brandy's site works about as well as trying to one-up Triumph the Insult Comic Dog, which is just fine, since actually making your fingers do the walking to www.pepsicacit.blogspot.com will make you more appreciative of hyperlinks that do as ordered.

Speaking of work, that's where I'm at, and daren't snatch just now the moments necessary to recount my big day of covering competing rallies. Ah, who'm I kidding? I'm just as beat as Nader, is all, after a lengthy day. Do please check back tomorrow to see my blog runneth over.

Thank you, and goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Robert H. said...

'lo Ben. Speaking of links, I'm pleased to report that yours is back up. Thought we'd lost you there for a while . . . glad to see that you're back in action. All the best.

November 1, 2004 at 8:06 PM  
Blogger Sean said...

I just stumbled, sir, on your comments via your comments on another blog; one godinthedetails and what have you. Then I remembered that you had written a lovely poem after a celebration of volcanos at my own home. So I am catching up here, or was, but now I'll be cramming for a couple hours for a test tomorrow. Until then, can I say that "as beat as Nader" caught my eye, and I whispered a prayer to two the most-famous-yet-least-appreciated beats, mr. jack and his pal, alan.

November 4, 2004 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home